April 06, 2019
16th Start-up Master Class, April 06, 2019 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
A Flagship, not for profit initiative of Alumni Association IIT Kanpur organized in association with IITK Incubation centre, Entrepreneurship Cell, and other participating IITs and IIMs. A community that strengthens the start-up ecosystem by bringing together budding start-ups, mentors, and investors on one platform.
Please visit http://www.startupmasterclass.
in for more details. This is 16th SMC and first as IIT Kanpur Alumni Association Delhi Chapter along with Niti Ayog.
Objectives of SMC: The prime objective of 16th SMC is to showcase current opportunities and the future of the technology in an exciting mix of verticals that weave in the key areas and lay them on the background of deep-tech & innovation for the start-up ecosystem.
Be a part of SMC: Inviting startups, entrepreneurs, incubators, accelerators, investors, co-working business centres and other related organizations to participate in the 16th SMC and provide avenues for business innovation and entrepreneurship.
Key take ways:
- Be a part of innovation happenings in the technology and entrepreneurship space.
- Provide a platform for various start-ups to connect and explore opportunities.
- Understand the competition, market access, and business perspectives.
- Connect with a pool of outstanding mentors, partners, investors, and accelerators.
- Start-ups from Incubators get an opportunity to pitch and seek funding.
- Provides several opportunities to network with renowned industrialists.
Registrations are open now. Kindly register early to avail exclusive benefits.